Welcome to CougarHR, Collin College's employment website! All individuals interested in applying for positions at Collin College must create an Application/Resume/CV Profile in CougarHR AND link it to a current open position in order to be considered. Internal positions will be posted a minimum of 5 days. External positions will be posted a minimum of 10 days. Postings are subject to be removed from the web at any time after the minimum posting period. Applications will not be accepted after a job posting has been closed and removed from the web. If you are a CURRENT employee, please log in as a returning user with your regular Novell username and password. If you need assistance, please contact Human Resources at 972-985-3783.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL APPLICANTS: If the position for which you are applying requires a degree, certification or license, you MUST attach a copy of your qualifying transcripts, certification or license in order to be considered. If your degree is from a country other than the United States, you must also include an evaluation from a NACES member evaluation agency indicating the U.S. equivalency of your degree(s).
Quick Job Search
- If logged in you will be able to save your search criteria as a Job Search Agent on the results screen.
- Click the Find Matching Jobs icon to find similar postings.
- Click the Referral icon, if shown, to view the awards available and send the job information to a friend.
- Multiple Selection Tips: Using a PC: Hold down the 'Ctrl' key and move the mouse over the desired options in the list box to highlight them. Using a Mac: Hold down the 'Command' key to perform this action.
- View All Jobs: Click the "Search" button without entering any search criteria.